To download click FUNCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When making a group booking or requesting a Reservation for a Function at any of The Meat Co restaurants, a 50% deposit is required to be paid on confirmation of the booking.
- No reservation will be guaranteed until the deposit payment is received.
- If the booking or function is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the event the deposit will be forfeited.
- On finalization of the booking, should the number of people attending be less than the amount of people originally booked or committed to, then the total of the original amount finalised will become due. Final numbers can be confirmed up until 48 hours prior to the date of the function
- The Meat Co Restaurant Management will reserve the right to re-locate or re-seat parties with “no Shows” in the event that a different venue can be utilised
- Parties that arrive more than 45 minutes late for their booking run the risk of having their reservation cancelled and/or forfeiting their deposit. Please phone to make arrangement should you be running late.
- The Meat Co Restaurant Management will at all times endeavour to act in the utmost good faith, however if the conduct of a party or individual causes direct costs to be incurred by The Meat Co and/or causes the potential loss of income, The Meat Co will exercise its rights in terms of this agreement.